Friday, December 30, 2011



12/27/2011

While Hawaii born incumbent Barack Obama enjoys a much deserved break in his home state, the race for the GOP nomination continues.

This is what democracy looks like. Hopefuls are stumping for votes in places like Iowa and New Hampshire. They are also seeing chinks in their organizations in places like Virginia, South Carolina and Ohio.

Presidential campaigns can be fun. I figure I will blog about this one hot and heavy in 2012. For now, I am in holiday mode.

By the way, I ran into Michael Steele at Target Christmas Eve. He was doing some last minute shopping in the neighborhood. I wished him a Merry Christmas, and suggested we both take a break from the past time of politics for a few days.

Then we both shared a laugh after agreeing to not work Christmas and spend that one day on family time.

No comments: